Beautiful Me

The Disclaimer





Hello and Welcome my fat zomba(s). You have entered to blablabla. I just shared what I like and feel. Put your own words. I hope you like my new skins. Thank you :)

Travel This Site



The Cbox Song



♦ URL blog wajib ade not email
♦ Harsh words & Anon not allowed


Credits


This skin is made by : Mrs AF
Some helped from :
Unnie Atiqah
Some coding from :
Fatin Hazwani
Using basecode :
Aishah Baharudin

All rights reserved ® Your Name 2011 - 2012


Contest Blog Vintage dan Special


Friday, October 28, 2011 1:07 AM 0 Atashinci(s)



:61:Syarat-Syarat:
1. Follow blog Farahin dan Fadlin (wajib).

2. Like fanpage Farahin (tak wajib).

3. Buat entry yang bertajuk, "Contest Blog Vintage dan Special".

4. Letak banner di entry (wajib)

5. Tag dua rakan blogger (tak wajib)

6. Contest akan terbatal jika kurang 5 orang yang join.

7. Tinggalkan link contest di comment (tak kisah lah blog Farahin ke blog Fadlin)




:61:P/s: Contest yang menarik :face64: